Blackberry Z10 Technical Specifications
Introducing the reinvented BlackBerry®. A faster, smarter, and smoother experience that works the way you want it to and constantly adapts to your needs. So what are the technical specs of this new device...
Peek in and out of BlackBerry® Hub from any app with the slightest swipe, and swiftly transition back to what you were doing.
The BlackBerry® Keyboard learns how you write and adapts to how you type so you can write faster and more accurately, giving you the kind of legendary typing experience that only BlackBerry can deliver.
And, when you need to, effortlessly switch between typing and face-to-face collaboration in an instant with BBM™ Video and Screen Share.* Introducing the new BlackBerry powered by BlackBerry® 10.
- 8 MP rear facing camera
- LED flash / 5x Digital zoom / auto-focus
- 1080p HD video recording
- 2 MP front facing camera
- Dual Core 1.5 GHz
- BlackBerry® 10 OS
- Screen Size: 4.2 inches
- Resolution: 768px x 1280px
- Size: 130 x 65.6 x 9 mm
- Weight: 137 grams
- Capacity: 1800 mAh
- Talk time – up to 10 hours (3G)
- Standby time – up to 305 hours (3G)
- Audio playback – up to 60 hours
- Video playback – up to 11 hours
Network and Wireless connection
- LTE Bands: 700/850/1700/1900 MHz
- HSPA Bands: 850/900/2100 MHz
- GSM Bands: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Micro-USB 2.0 port
SIM card type
- MicroSIM LTE
- Total storage: 16 GB
- RAM: 2 GB
- Expandable: Up to 32 GB
Moving to Blackberry 10 FAQs
Do I need a new SIM card?
- Yes, if you don’t already have one, a LTE Micro SIM card is required for BlackBerry 10.
Can I use my current BBM account on BlackBerry 10?
- Yes, through some simple steps you’ll be able to move your existing BBM account to your BlackBerry 10 device.
Will my personal email address work on BlackBerry 10?
- All the major email platforms including IMAP, POP and ActiveSync will be supported.
Will my current Desktop Manager work with BlackBerry 10?
- No, you will need to download and install the new BlackBerry Link software which can be found at http://blackberry.com/BlackBerryLink
Will my work e-mail address through Microsoft Exchange work on BlackBerry 10?
- Yes, BlackBerry 10 now supports Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync allowing you to easily setup and sync e-mail, contacts and calendar.
I am currently on BES express, what will I do for BlackBerry 10?
- BES express will not be supported with BlackBerry 10; however, BlackBerry 10 now supports Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync which provides similar features and eliminates the need for BES express on BlackBerry 10.
Will my current BlackBerry Data Add-on work on BlackBerry 10 devices?
- Yes, you can continue to use your current data Add-on on BlackBerry 10 devices with the exception of Blackberry Personal E-mail Plans, BlackBerry Social Plans and BBM only plans.
- BB10 devices do not differentiate between these various types of data so these varieties of plans are no longer supported.