Apple Watch Banking App Spcification
This document combines designs, wireframes, and testing plan in a single document. Each use case is covered in a separate section.
This is a living document and will be updated on a regular basis as the project progresses.
Offers an opportunity for The Bank to create a ‘splash’ in the digital landscape by:
- Providing a Quick Access experience that is differentiated from Scotiabank and Tangerine
- Making use of the emerging smartwatch form factor, possibly a first for Canada
- - Apple Watch launches in the spring of 2015 and we want to capitalize on the marketing buzz. Competitors are all working on smartwatch offerings.
- Reach younger millennial customers and keep them engaged
This initiative will also allow us to gain experience with wearables to build our knowledge and understanding of the possibilities could be for The Bank for the future.
- To have presence and brand empowerment
- The The Bank brand is empowered through gaining mindshare and demonstrating market innovation and leadership
- Wearables empower consumers to control their lives better and actively engage with the The Bank brand throughout their day offering convenience and immediacy