Innovation Methodology- Innovation Labs Concept
Apply Continuous Innovation within the Agile Framework Align innovation and product delivery
Step 1 Focus
- Focus on the end results that we want and develop outcome-based goals.
Step 2 Explore
- Find ways to achieve the goals that were set in the Focus Phase.
Step 3 Select
- Select the best options from the ones identified in Explore Phase.
- Put aside options that are not a high priority.
Step 4 Design
- Design the action that need to be take to successfully implement the options chosen in Select Phase.
Step 5 Action
- Implement the action you designed in step 4 and tracking performance.
Step 6 Assess
- Asses the results achieved in the Action Phase with the results that were predicted in the Select Phase.
Step 7 Create
- Understand the learnings from steps 1 to 6.
- Identify opportunities where more improvements may be possible.
Step 8 Refocus
- Turn one or two of the ideas into further improvement developed in the Create Phase..